Author Topic: AV Installation service is BACK IN BUSINESS! And offering MORE!  (Read 456 times)

Offline Ju_dy@RT

AV Installation service is  BACK IN BUSINESS! And offering MORE!

Remedytec is glad to announce that as of this week we are once again actively involved in the referral of the full range of AV services you have received from us for over 15 years... at the same exceptional level of service, but now even MORE diverse.

Our reputations and level of service provided to our client were of utmost importance, so the decision on who to trust going forward was admittedly not an easy one. It is however with great confidence that we have following much consideration, established an exclusive relationship with a very trusted and established custom AV installation company that has co-served our clients for a while.

A formal announcement will follow over the next few weeks, once we have ironed out all the creases - but as of immediate effect, should you have need  of sales or installation of any of the below, call us!  We will gladly assist, or put you in touch!

- Home Theatres & Full Home Cinema
- Multi-Room Audio setup & Control
- Ultra-High Definition Video Distribution
- Networking & Wifi
- Lighting Control
- Climate Control
- Motorised Curtains & Blinds
- CCTV Control
- Automated Security Systems

As always - Providing the service you deserve!

Regards,
Mark/Judy
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 06:50:30 PM by Ju_dy@RT »

Offline BobsYourUncle

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • AVForums Super Veteran
  • And there you have it, Bob's your uncle
Re: AV Installation service is BACK IN BUSINESS! And offering MORE!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2020, 07:09:01 PM »
I'm confused. Still selling and moving overseas? Is this going forward with new owners? Have you guys decided to stay in SA? This to make your business more "sellable" when you guys are ready to move?
That about does it for the zillion questions I've just loaded  ;D
I'm hearing images, I'm seeing songs that poet has ever painted

Offline Family_Dog

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2020, 07:35:33 PM »
Welcome back Judy... not that you actually had left ;)

This is a wee bit confusing but we are just happy to see you're back in the game!

-F_D

-Eric

That Guy in South Africa...
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vintage_tube/

Offline Ju_dy@RT

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2020, 08:10:21 PM »
No .... still emigrating! We have not personally done installs for about 5 months now, and have referred it in goodwill to a handful of installers. However, as of this week the installation part of our business is officially being taken over by a single Trusted company ... to be formally associate in the next month. For the time being, we are still doing the sales part, at least for the brands we provide. For everything else we now have a single point of referral :thumbs:

All I can say is that “Remedytec” is closing by year end... and this announcement marks step one of a process. For now, we are merely completely handing over the reigns ito of the service/installation side.

Offline Hi-Phibian

• Commercial Member
  • Trade Count: (+56)
  • I really prefer email, see my banner for address..
    • Croak Audio Exploration
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2020, 08:30:58 PM »
No .... still emigrating! We have not personally done installs for about 5 months now, and have referred it in goodwill to a handful of installers. However, as of this week the installation part of our business is officially being taken over by a single Trusted company ... to be formally associate in the next month. For the time being, we are still doing the sales part, at least for the brands we provide. For everything else we now have a single point of referral :thumbs:

All I can say is that “Remedytec” is closing by year end... and this announcement marks step one of a process. For now, we are merely completely handing over the reigns ito of the service/installation side.

I read it just like that.

Croak Audio
Analogue by birth, digital by design. Mostly a StereoType though known to enjoy some Mono too  http://www.croak.co.za https://instagram.com/croakaudio?igshid=1wzr83vlqtbyy

Offline Ju_dy@RT

Offline Family_Dog

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2020, 08:53:38 AM »
"Weather in Norfolk area will reach a Summer high of 20°C today" - according to what has just been reported on North Norfolk Radio. It's mid-Summer there, mid-Winter here, yet our midday high is warmer than this.

Judy, take plenty of warm clothes with you, you will need them! I would freeze in the UK, apparently even in Summer.  :faint:

-F_D

-Eric

That Guy in South Africa...
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vintage_tube/

Offline Ju_dy@RT

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2020, 09:32:55 AM »
"Weather in Norfolk area will reach a Summer high of 20°C today" - according to what has just been reported on North Norfolk Radio. It's mid-Summer there, mid-Winter here, yet our midday high is warmer than this.

Judy, take plenty of warm clothes with you, you will need them! I would freeze in the UK, apparently even in Summer.  :faint:

-F_D

Fear not! I've done my research... :thumbs: and I'm heading south!  Tunbridge Wells will be my landing point at this stage and there we're peaking this week Friday at a very sunny 32 degrees!

Offline JonnyP

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • AVForums Grandmaster
  • To the centre of the city in the night
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2020, 12:55:15 PM »
Fear not! I've done my research... :thumbs: and I'm heading south!  Tunbridge Wells will be my landing point at this stage and there we're peaking this week Friday at a very sunny 32 degrees!

Tunbridge Wells - famous for newspaper letters usually of the disgruntled, disgusted, or generally morally outraged! variety.
When the sun is dying, we'll cross the causeway of no memory.....

Offline Ju_dy@RT

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2020, 09:41:12 PM »
Tunbridge Wells - famous for newspaper letters usually of the disgruntled, disgusted, or generally morally outraged! variety.

Sooooo true!!! It’s such a gag!!!!  My sister sends me funny ones occasionally...  a while back a husband and wife complaining about the pie shop not wanting to open for them 10 minutes early actually made front page :thumbs: