Mugged at knifepoint tonight!

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mafioso

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Here, alongside the Liesbeek walkway, abt 90mins ago. Yeah, I got a case number.

Within a few minutes, the young coloured guy did the same to a young girl and stole her iPod.

The vermin appeared to be on drugs and first circled me like a bloody hyena while trying to stab me.

I had an Opinel folding knife with me which he found in one of my pockets and then dropped it into the river in the scuffle.

My wife and dog was with me and my main concern was them of course.

All I had on me was my watch and car keys which he didn't take so all he basically got was a full packet of Dunhill Infinites.

The creep was so berserk he even ripped off my shorts, looking for money. Afterwards, the missus clambered down to the river and retrieved my Opinel - tough moll I have.

I persuaded the girl jogger to meet me at Rondebosch Police and she was as good as her word. Whether anything will come of our efforts to get this kind of knifewielding scum off the streets is anyone's guess.

The saddest part of all - the cops warned us NEVER to walk there again. No Newlands Forest, no Wynberg Park, no Cecilia Forest - where next?

mafioso

Attachments

• Image007.jpg
    Image007.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 168