Author Topic: Locked out  (Read 421 times)

Offline Anthony Martin

Locked out
« on: June 11, 2020, 09:25:56 AM »
I managed to do the impossible, locked .myself out of my old account and by trying to fix the problem myself since I had no access to ask any moderators, I even went as far as making things worse than I thought.
1stly was getting annoyed by all the emails I was receiving filling up my inbox ,tried to deactivate email Notifications but that ddint help. So I decided to change the email adress from the current email (work) to my gmail account, that's when all my troubles began.the moment I changed the email I immediately lost all accessebility tried to go back in with my old email adress (work) but it stated no account linked to that particular email ,tried logging in with the new email (gmail) it kept stating I need to activate it via a confirmation email that was never sent till now.i then decided to create a new account using my old email adress ( the same work email ) just to try and login to see if I might get assistance. Now I have no trade counts no post counts I'm basically a new member again .Is there a way to get my old account back ? Even if that old email is now being used for this temporary account?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Offline sajunky

Re: Locked out
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2020, 03:53:19 PM »
I suggest, check a spam folder on your new gmail account. It is where such Emails end up.
If it measures good and sounds bad—it's bad. If it measures bad and sounds good, you've measured the wrong thing.
/ Daniel R. von Recklinghausen, Chief Engineer, H.H. Scott/

Offline Curlycat

Re: Locked out
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2020, 06:13:58 PM »
@Anthony Martin seems like Corona infected your profile. Have a look at your profile and PM one of the admins if you need more help.
“I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is.”  Alan Watts