Audio and Video Talk > Digital

IEM & DAP CONVERSATIONS

<< < (2/4) > >>

naughty:
so it seems i am probably better off looking for other IEMs - was also looking at the Hifiman RE800 with some interest too - might try that out instead of the FH7 but its only a single dynamic driver for the entire frequency range - im kind of getting used to balanced armature - another interesting thing to maybe try out might be some of those new planar magnetic IEMs - saw the Shuoer Tape and was keeping an eye on the reviews of those

gLer:
If you enjoy your bass and want a warmer presentation to go with the neutral M11, consider the FiiO FH5. Still one of my fave IEMs and can be had for a steal on the used market (overseas of course). The FH7 is more refined and linear, but also more neutral and brighter, so not the best match for the M11 unless you enjoy your music brighter/leaner (which many people do). 

Momo:

--- Quote from: gLer on July 07, 2020, 01:26:22 PM ---If you enjoy your bass and want a warmer presentation to go with the neutral M11, consider the FiiO FH5. Still one of my fave IEMs and can be had for a steal on the used market (overseas of course). The FH7 is more refined and linear, but also more neutral and brighter, so not the best match for the M11 unless you enjoy your music brighter/leaner (which many people do).

--- End quote ---

+1

Momo:
Lately i feel wanting more from my dap in terms of resolution, i love the fiio fh7s to bit. I have had my astell and kern ak70 for 3 years perhaps its time to upgrade, any thoughts dapophiles  :pleasant:

gLer:

--- Quote from: Momo on August 26, 2020, 10:05:08 PM ---Lately i feel wanting more from my dap in terms of resolution, i love the fiio fh7s to bit. I have had my astell and kern ak70 for 3 years perhaps its time to upgrade, any thoughts dapophiles  :pleasant:

--- End quote ---
What's your budget?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version