Level 3 and Thirteen is back @ work

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

achim

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
I hope the mods and fellows here ll forgive me to post this under General Discussions - but as for all my collegues in the country - the intention is to send a positive signal to all of you: "We are alive and ready to operate again".

We (Jonathan and I) used the last weeks to adapt to whats now is called "the new normality". Some questions also came up from clients of mine and members here as well - f.e. will we survive this crisis? - will Thirteen still be able to operate? What are the measurment or changes?

I cant forsee how things will be in our country but I got told by my old partner in Germany (TAD Audiovertrieb) that after their lockdown - they experiencing volumes as over x-mas season. While the car dealerships in Germany are suffering - it seems that HiFi is about to gain in importance..

Thirteen never was an ordinary shop or store as many here knowing - it always worked on basis of making appointments for an individual meeting and experience. Its more private yes...but I believe finding the right component needs somehow a private insight and connection from the 2 sides.
I am very optimistic about my concept which always been "the concept" of representing the world of High End Audio (in Europe) but less here where some people prefered to enter anonymously a store, stroll around and leave.....
Well.... even in a concept of Thirteen ...anybody can leave instantly ;) which thanksfully nobody did so far. In Germany since the 70ies this is called
a "Wohnraum-Studio" and most High End dealers in Germany are still operate in a livingroom kind of enviroment.

Wearing masks will be mandatory of course, physical distance as well (Hand Sanitizers are available)..... otherwise the concept of Thirteen allows to welcome 1 client per day to keep the Loft clean and sanitized. A good Espresso also can be served under high hygiene measures (and still is very delicious).
We will put far more efforts in your online presence including a webshop (hopefully in cooperation with some other Importer or Manufacturas Friends).
This means Thirteen will offer more brands as we do now - but of course in line with my ultimate goal to only represent brands I stand behind.
More will follow here very soon.....

Specials..... yes as most of our collegues we are also busy to sell out a lot of demo goods and "stock overhangs". Lots of changes are in the air....and its a good moment for those who re dreaming about a mint Clearaudio TT, mint Tannoy Prestige Line Models.... some Avantgarde products as well.
Watch out for exciting news...new brands, actual products....and get ready for Post-Covid Cocooning with lots of music.

Latest posts