The importance of power cables

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Sid

AVForums Super Veteran
AV Forums Supporter
Reaction score
Funny! (Edited becase others can't see these links. Thanks Trompie...)

qSpU4W4.jpg

Some comments:

George Ramantanis
it is designed for the intricacies of the japanese power grid, not sure you will taste the difference in other parts of the world
? Reply ? 9 h
Nate Shum
I can also taste the not-so-subtle nuances from my IP'd ribs using this cable....awesome, wifey exclaimed!
? Reply ? 9 h
Pio Ferro
You?re crazy! Why would you use that ac cable without elevating it?
You?re food will never ever be as good as it can be.
🤣😂🤣
? Reply ? 9 h
David Naidu
I think I have the same power cable, but I?ve been using it on my coffee maker. The improvement to the aroma and aftertaste has to be experienced to be believed!
? Reply ? 9 h
Divnoc Anorac
I'm gonna try mine on my hair dryer. I'm looking for more separation in the follicles.
? Reply ? 9 h
Cameron Cox
Gives is that real smoked flavor!
? Reply ? 9 h
Jeff Henderson
badge icon
I plugged my washer into an outlet I painted orange and my clothes were WAY cleaner.
? Reply ? 9 h
Alex Shaltiel
🟥🆒🟥
? Reply ? 8 h
Al Leam
Plugged my gas mower into one,, didn't do ****! The grass is STILL full of weeds, and it STILL tastes the same, no matter what dressing you dump on it! Money better spent, on a GOAT!
? Reply ? 8 h ? Edited
Marcus Buick
The best is finding a phase and time-aligned orientation to the metal capasatude; Nothing tranduces better...
? Reply ? 8 h ? Edited
Ike Reeves
My death-row uncle got the Electric Chair after they installed this cable, and I can hear his ghostly wails much clearer now- the treble is more airy, almost etheric.
? Reply ? 8 h
Kenny Strickland
When crock pots want to be Rapunzel
? Reply ? 7 h
Jeff Haagenstad
I have nothing to say except, LMFAO
? Reply ? 7 h
Brent Litzer
The charging plug puts a veil over the taste.
? Reply ? 7 h
Andrew Tilsley
The gravy will now be blacker.
? Reply ? 6 h
Glenn Johnson
I like it !!!
? Reply ? 6 h
Randy Adams
50% less salt required!!!
? Reply ? 5 h ? Edited
Mark Cosgrove
This is complete bullshit. All these people who ?think? they can taste a difference...we need to see a peer reviewed, published double blind taste test.
? Reply ? 5 h
Chris J Ingratta
badge icon
I?m willing to be a taster. mmmmmmmm ribs
? Reply ? 5 h
Jolly De
I upgraded the charging cable on my wife's vibrator and now she's divorcing me.
Well, maybe that's not the reason...
? Reply ? 5 h
Jager Zoran
Our new hot-air cooker has arrived today. I was very disappointed to see they included a typical crap power cable. Even worse - it?s HARDWIRED!!! I can not replace it that easily! Will opening the cooker to install some proper Cardas cable actually val? See more
? Reply ? 4 h ? Edited
Benjamin Rombough
Did your wife rush in because she could smell the difference from the other room?
? Reply ? 3 h
Frank Wagner
You can even improve the system further: power conditioner (don't use the same you use for your toaster - use a separate one), a set of fuses (don't forget the green ones for vegetarian food), cable raiser and a hockey puck on the top.
? Reply ? 3 h
John Fitzgerald
Hey, let's cut to the chase: how spacious was the soundfield when you were slurping on those ribs?
? Reply ? 3 h
Colin Jones
Who does ribs in a pressure cooker ? Sacrilege .
? Reply ? 1 h
Dave Crowther
The smoke flavor travels along the outer surface of the conductor cable, that's why.
? Reply ? 1 h
Andy Oddbod Westcott
No no no! At smoke flavours, the whole conductor is used. It's only at very high spice levels when that effect becomes noticeable.

Latest posts