Your Top 5 list

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoziNic

AVForums Super Veteran
AV Forums Supporter
Reaction score
I know there is a thread of 5 albums you think people should hear in their lifetimes, having done a search to see if same topic already exists which yielded no results, so mids if duplicated please merge or love to that but here goes...

Having just finished the Nick Hornsby Triumvirate, High Fidelity (the book), High Fidelity (the John Cusak Movie) & High Fidelity (the Hulu series with Zoe Kravitz), which by the way any fans of music owes it to themselves to read/watch (the John Cusak leans heavily into the love story aspect & does get slightly Mei but is great nonetheless) but essentially is about a record store owner and his 2 staff that do everything in top 5 lists, wit a whole bunch of love story in and around...but I digress.

So with this in mind, while difficult to pin down your best or Top 5 albums (as they are at times in flux) lets have your Top 5 list of albums (of all time, as they stand today...albums preferably being full albums, you can should you choose to use up one of your spots for 1 side of an album ((for the vinyl converts)) for example 3. Frank Sinatra - My Way (side A only))

No poo-pooing of others Top 5, it doesn?t matter if we have duplicates, triplicates or otherwise.

Mine looks like this, with about 4 others waiting in 6,7,8&9 very hard to whittle down to 5.

1. The eagles - hotel California
2. Van Morrison - Avalon sunset
3. The lumineers - cleopatra
4. Daft punk - Alive 2007
5. John Mayer - any given Thursday