Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (4K UHD Box Set)

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mopy_ZA

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
As I look back upon my time spent on this Earth, it seems a large part of it has been spent on a quest to watch Star Wars in the highest fidelity possible.  I have purchasesd VHS tapes of the originals, LaserDiscs, DVDs, Blu-rays, Wide Screen versions, Special Editions and numerous Box Sets. 

On the 20th of April, (Exclusive to Amazon) the full Skywalker Saga will be released in 4K Ulltra HD. The 27 disc set will contain all 9 movies on Blu-ray and 4K UHD, and 9 discs of special features.

Star Wars releases in the past have set the high water mark for audio visual re-mastering. However, after the Disney buy-out of LucasArts, I am not really sure what to expect here. Hopefully due care and attention has been put into the 4K versions (It's the originals I'm most keen to see, yet again).

I mentioned to my brother that I had pre-ordered the set and he simply asked me, "how many times are you going to buy the same movies?" (.. I know he'll be first in the home cinema when the set arrives ).

915WJtuOAEL._SL1500_.jpg

41tvnbJN8mL.jpg

Latest posts