Author Topic: A new year, a new decade and a new chapter  (Read 1469 times)

Offline Air

• Commercial Member
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Music lover and involved in industry
    • Airmusic
A new year, a new decade and a new chapter
« on: December 31, 2019, 05:40:19 PM »
May 2020, and the decade ahead of us all, be magical and full of opportunities to turn over a new leaf. 

I am excited to find out what is in store when this door is opened!

« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 05:46:39 PM by Air »

Offline Steerpike

Re: A new year, a new decade and a new chapter
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2020, 02:04:01 AM »
A new year, a new decade and a new chapter.

New decade only starts at the beginning of 2021.

Offline Hi-Phibian

• Commercial Member
  • Trade Count: (+54)
  • I really prefer email, see my banner for address..
    • Croak Audio Exploration
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2020, 01:47:48 PM »
Stefan, ce fabricant ne fabrique qu'un seul amplificateur intégré. ce n'est pas votre chemin, ou n'est-ce pas?

Croak Audio
Analogue by birth, digital by design. Mostly a StereoType though known to enjoy some Mono too  http://www.croak.co.za https://instagram.com/croakaudio?igshid=1wzr83vlqtbyy

Offline Air

• Commercial Member
    • Airmusic
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2020, 02:02:45 PM »
Guillaume, you are right, quite a change in many ways, also as far my support for integrates goes. There are however some mitigating factors at play. The units are all very domesticated in size and weight for example, not that I will advise the following installation but it does tell a story..

(pic from the internet)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 02:05:02 PM by Air »

Offline Air

• Commercial Member
    • Airmusic
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2020, 02:55:32 PM »
Never tempt fate... ;) a new year, a new decade and new chapter...

So little did I know what 2020 would hold in store for me, Airmusic and as you know for all of us collectively.

I kept the Shindo under wraps and few enthusiasts had to the opportunity to hear what the Shinod reputation is all about. Needless to say, I am very chuffed with the unique and utterly musical presentation of the Shindo amp. I still am keen to hear how it perform with different speakers etc, but the time will come when this bleak season is over.

There are however also other changes happening in the background, some very interesting changes in the range of Airmusic products. I have formed a working relationship with a small number of other brands, small brands very much in the mould of Shindo, that I think fits my approach and preferences perfectly. They are certainly not well known or products that will sell by the dozen.

Small and exclusive is a more sustainable approach. I will share some details soon.

keep safe and warm and enjoy the music.

Stefan

Offline adie

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2020, 10:30:19 PM »
"For those looking for sheer musicality and listening enjoyment, the Shindo gear represents one of the top two or three electronics lines on the planet. After a little listening in fact, you may well decide it is the top line for your musical tastes."
 :rubhands: