Author Topic: Johannesburg gets its own Jacob Zuma  (Read 340 times)

Online chrisflex

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • AVForums Super Veteran
Johannesburg gets its own Jacob Zuma
« on: December 04, 2019, 05:43:30 PM »
Geoff Makhubo how sad...
There’s no such thing as the past, it exists only in the memory. There’s no such thing as the future, it exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate the only thing they would ever say is now.”
― Damien Echols, Life After Death

Online Vince MacMahon

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • One Life...Live It
Marantz - Bowers & Wilkins - AudioQuest
In all 3 Set-ups

Online chrisflex

• AVForums Super Veteran
Re: Johannesburg gets its own Jacob Zuma
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2019, 06:12:42 PM »
The ANC has a “ Integrity Commission “  :ROFLMAO:

and  Linda Lovelace is still a virgin...
There’s no such thing as the past, it exists only in the memory. There’s no such thing as the future, it exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate the only thing they would ever say is now.”

Online Vince MacMahon

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • One Life...Live It
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2019, 06:27:55 PM »
My e-tolls bill went up this month (new debit Aug 2013 - 2015 , R75000), new balance R115 000 (rounded).

Benefactor:  New mayor

BTW: I use the road to get to work, so I can pay tax!
Marantz - Bowers & Wilkins - AudioQuest
In all 3 Set-ups

Offline Steerpike

• Forum Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+10)
    • Toybox
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2019, 07:35:13 PM »

Offline Swindlehurstguy

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • Portapussy
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2019, 04:41:43 AM »
I am inclined to go with Steerpike here. though I also saw a headline yesterday about a group of “learners” that set fire to their school because they got bad results. Apparently they probably did ok in physics... that said I think the entire group mindset (sic) of our results are crap therefore we need to burn down the school is flawed, but quite in keeping with the masses. One has to marvel at the logic...we fail= burn down the school, bad service delivery=burn some trains or busses, xenophobia=freedom to steel and destroy foreign owned shops...of course the list goes on TIA

“The price of apathy toward public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.”
PLATO

Online chrisflex

• AVForums Super Veteran
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2019, 05:30:30 AM »

“The price of apathy toward public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.”

PLATO

very true

Online chrisflex

• AVForums Super Veteran
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2019, 01:19:11 PM »
“Congratulations to the new Mayor of Johannesburg. We hope that your time in office will generate you, your family and your inner circle many illegal tenders, millions in misused funds, and an amazing adventure in gross incompetence.”

Micogram Music Traders

Offline Katji

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • AVForums Grandmaster
    • jagasounds at soundcloud
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2019, 02:27:57 PM »
I saw on SABC news, reactions of DA and EFF.  DA saying it shows ANC can't be trusted wrt sorting out corruption sht, EFF [young woman] more specific, referring to his track record, known involvement including a Gupta thing, and they had specifically told ANC that he was unacceptable.   But they went ahead anyway.  So, not good for cooperation, probably means no change re aggressive service delivery protests, will only aggravate that.

Bad for perceptions re finance/investment...they continue to disregard or underestimate even while president is telling a different story.  Not good for the private/public partnership story.  This can only encourage the corrupt players. 

Offline Des Miles

• AVForums Veteran
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2019, 02:54:55 PM »

Just got rid of the criminal/thug mayor here in PE. Not an ANC criminal mind you but  UDM! Wonder who the new criminal mayor will be?
I saw Sputnik, well... actually the booster rocket that went into orbit with it!!

Offline Katji

• AVForums Grandmaster
    • jagasounds at soundcloud
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2019, 03:22:46 PM »
^^^I just now heard on radio.

This is odd, though - the Jhb one.  Why did they do it, in the face of opposition, and given the action against such transgressors.  And considering they [ANC executive /whatever] removed the Durban mayor forthwith, never mind the considerable support for her.

Online chrisflex

• AVForums Super Veteran
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2019, 07:19:07 AM »