The "You suck AVSA, thread" ;-)

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AVSA Andrew

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Clearly, based on certain deranged members and their loyal supporters in recent days, there's a thread just waiting for a number of members to show off their dislike of AVSA and its review process, so in the grand scheme of freedom of expression (within limits), please feel free to post comments as to where you feel we're failing you. We already know ludo hates me, as M.E. (no sleep lost), so moving swiftly on, please tell us where you feel we are going wrong.

Please note, I am referring to 'constructive criticism', and the Keyboard Commandoes and their poorly hidden sarcasm and attempts of biting wit, will be deleted (cry me a river, I won't be moved). This is designed at helping us know where we are going wrong, and how to fix it, if possible.

The only promise I give is that each and every (sane) complaint/request/suggestion will be passed on, and reviewers will be asked to give feedback wherever possible.

Your move.

Edit: Not everyone hates us...my Mom says we're cool even though she has no idea what we're writing about.