Author Topic: Machina Dynamica - Amazing Breakthrough Audiophile Accessories!  (Read 629 times)

Offline Nidri

Whilst Nidri takes reasonable care to ensure that the information in this message is correct and up to date, this might not always be the case. Nidri does not give any warranties as to the accuracy and safety of any information appearing in this message.

Offline Ampdog

Re: Machina Dynamica - Amazing Breakthrough Audiophile Accessories!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2019, 04:04:27 AM »
Pebbles:

I wonder what price original pebbles from Vilakazi Street in Soweto would fetch. After all, that is where two Nobel laureates lived . . . 

Any other town on earth which can claim that?
Audio must be the only branch of engineering where lack of basics' knowledge is considered a superior form of wisdom. (Anon)

Offline naughty

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2019, 04:10:50 AM »
Acoustic Resonators!

thats a pot on a stone on a block of wood - i need to try a cheap version of that

Offline Trompie67

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2019, 05:51:33 AM »
thats a pot on a stone on a block of wood - i need to try a cheap version of that

Now you see, that's what an average Joe would say.

An Audiophool on the other hand, would know that the wood is no ordinary wood. It is a solid block, hewn by hand, from a Dalbargia tree that was felled 120 years ago & has been lovingly dried in moisture controlled environment to ensure it did not split or crack. The stone - PAH, that is not a stone! It is an uncut & unpolished piece of Bianca Thassos, even more rare as unpolished pieces are smuggled out of the quarry under fear of death if caught! The "pot" you say? That is no pot! It is a solid brass bowl, of precisely 1,5mm thickness at the rim, and hewn from a sold chunk to have just the right resonance at 1500Hz. Adding Apples, or any other fruit changes the resonance to suit the listeners ears (and palate).
*Insert profound or witty phrase here*

Offline AudioEars

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2019, 07:22:44 PM »
Trompies you crack me up  :ROFLMAO:

Online JonnyP

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • AVForums Grandmaster
  • To the centre of the city in the night
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2019, 07:28:07 PM »
Anyone who wants stones which were once part of the Great Pyramid of Giza limestone cover and are imbued with the ancient audiophile understanding of the Pharoahs, or alternatively, chips from the stone circle at Avebury and Stonehenge bound Sarson stones left on the Western lay lines can contact me by PM.  I have loads (or should that be lodes😎) of them available at R13000 per 500g (orders take a month to fulfil as I have to collect them, but I have about 2kg in stock for R10000 per 500g)
When the sun is dying, we'll cross the causeway of no memory.....

Offline SeanS

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2019, 07:55:22 PM »
(http://www.machinadynamica.com/index.html)

Acoustic Resonators!

is that on a cheap plastic packing crate?

Offline Lamb Chop

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2019, 09:03:14 PM »
(http://www.machinadynamica.com/index.html)

Acoustic Resonators!

These bowls resemble Tibetan singing bowls, though not quite.
Tibetan singing bowls are awesome and produce an amazing sound and tranquil timbre with feeling. I would gladly own one. They are absolutely amazing!

Tibetan singing bowls are a type of bell that vibrates and produces a rich, deep tone when played. Also known as singing bowls or Himalayan bowls, Tibetan singing bowls are said to promote relaxation and offer powerful healing properties. Buddhist monks have long used Tibetan singing bowls in meditation practice.

Listen to this and tell me it does not appeal to your id.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEP2YrD-dyY