Author Topic: Water purification system for household  (Read 8544 times)

Offline ALIGMUZ

Re: Water purification system for household
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2020, 04:54:31 PM »
Lovely - blue hands - blue planet. uPVC - brings back fond memories of designing and building aquaculture experiments. Thanks for taking the time to share your expertise and project, multiple talents you have. Thanks and best of luck.

Offline mygoggie

« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2020, 06:07:58 PM »
Lovely - blue hands - blue planet. uPVC - brings back fond memories of designing and building aquaculture experiments. Thanks for taking the time to share your expertise and project, multiple talents you have. Thanks and best of luck.

Fond memories are treasures ... Thanks for the kind words!

I am a bit quiet with the project as I am finishing up rebuilding my Pajero's suspension and drivetrain. Too many things!  :dop:
Herman

~ To heal the soul is to embark on a new journey. ~

Offline mygoggie

« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2020, 12:25:26 PM »
I have been quiet on this front as I need to prioritise my time. I was offered a very good job in New Zealand and because it allows me to tour while working (and of course the salary  :rubhands: ) I could not refuse.

So I spent the month of January finishing my Pajero restoration project.

There he is ... all rubbers, seals, bushes, bearings, universals and ball joints, brake, clutch and steering hydraulic systems replaced and or rebuilt. Was fun but took a loooong time and quite a bit of money.

Next to finish onboard dual air system (low pressure for diffs and gearbox pressure and high for pumping wheels and of course air mattresses) and dual battery system with PV panels on the roof rack.

Herman

~ To heal the soul is to embark on a new journey. ~