At flippin last!

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hey guys, guess what - I have eventually setup my yamaha rxv 767 amp which i bought almost 3 weeks ago...cough cough

I removed my old 450, checked all the cables cleaned the cupboard, and in went the new baby!

I setup the speakers this morning using the GUI interface - cool i like it - much easier then trying to see on the amp what i was doing hehe

What i found interesting is the 3 rear speakers are on the same wall at the same height but it made the rear left and right +6db and the rear back +4db - which didn't make any sense.  as they are 3 speakers all on the same wall approx 1.5metres apart

anyway not serious i will see how it goes it the rear speakers are too loud i will just turn them down.

now i have to figure out how to get zone 2 working - i used speakers b on the previous amp but from what i understand zone 2 feature is a little bit more sophisticated...

but i love the new WHITE dot matrix display and its in and working so now i can play!!

yay!