Author Topic: 1 more headphones  (Read 853 times)

Offline Yossarian

1 more headphones
« on: October 08, 2019, 07:47:07 PM »
Just got my 1 more quad driver headphones from Amazon deal includes a free headphone amplifier and cable extension.

My "audio chain" is now similair to a hifi one . Source (cellphone with tidal) connected to external dac, run through seperate amp into 4 driver headphones

Packaging for headphones is amazing. Btw dac was not part of deal got it separately.

Sound quality is really good but I have no headphone bench mark really to compare to. I had AKG headphones that were miles better than other in ear I had heard but these are much better.

My wife thinks I am crazy to have this much connected to my phone for music but can play speakers loud anymore so this was my only option.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Offline MR.C

Re: 1 more headphones
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 09:03:36 PM »
Please post a link to your purchase item.

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

I can help you to post pics for your ads.

Offline Yossarian

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 09:05:19 PM »
1MORE E1010 Quad Driver in-Ear Headphones Bundle with FiiO A1 Silver Portable Headphone Amplifier, Blucoil 6-FT Headphone Extension Cable (3.5mm), and Portable Earphone Hard Case https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KRFP5DK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_g3nNDbKQEQMBJ

Offline Yossarian

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2019, 09:06:45 PM »
Dac

Pixel 2 USB C to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter,Stouchi Nylon Braided DAC Chipset Type C to 3.5mm Audio Adapter USB C to 3.5mm with Realtek Noise Reduction Chip for Pixel 2/ XL, HTC U11, Essential ph-1 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BQQHV64/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_C4nNDb8M3P8PV

Offline Boosman

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2020, 04:36:01 PM »
Super cool, Iíve done something very similar. Iíve got my home hifi setup but probably 50% of my music listening is at work from my phone.

So I decided to get rid of those terrible white buds and upgraded to the 1more triple drivers and the FiiO Q1MKII, which I also use with my laptop.

Even though I just use Apple Music, I get much more separation and definition while suffering less ear fatigue.

Budget setup for sure, but definitely not ďcheapĒ.  

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All hail the riff.

Offline Boosman

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2020, 04:38:34 PM »
Super cool, Iíve done something very similar. Iíve got my home hifi setup but probably 50% of my music listening is at work from my phone.

So I decided to get rid of those terrible white buds and upgraded to the 1more triple drivers and the FiiO Q1MKII, which I also use with my laptop.

Even though I just use Apple Music, I get much more separation and definition while suffering less ear fatigue.

Budget setup for sure, but definitely not ďcheapĒ.  

Oh and I also upgraded the headphone tips with Comply Isolation tips.

Comply Isolation T-600 Memory Foam Earphone Tips, Noise Cancelling Soft Replacement Earbud Tips, Secure Fit (Medium, 3 Pair) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M6C69RI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_Kisv9KnqgKQ3h

All hail the riff.

Offline Yossarian

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2020, 09:18:59 PM »
Nice amp/dac

I would suggest tidal if you are on the forum and spending extra money on DACs and headphone amps it's likely you will eventually anyway😁😁.

Anyway nice set up onemore is still best iem I have heard at price point

Offline Boosman

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2020, 07:08:08 AM »
Nice amp/dac

I would suggest tidal if you are on the forum and spending extra money on DACs and headphone amps it's likely you will eventually anyway.

Anyway nice set up onemore is still best iem I have heard at price point

Thanks man and the same to you. Iíve been looking at Tidal but the price point is holding me back, Iím already paying for Appleís family sharing that being used extensively by my partner and siblings and to sign up to another subscription service will take a big chunk out of my monthly vinyl/CD budget.

All hail the riff.

Offline Yossarian

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2020, 08:43:14 AM »
Switch family members to tidal family 😁. One CD per month is the same as having access to most music(well allot at least) in CD quality or better.

I won't comment on vinyl everyone can have at least one wasteful hobby  :flame:

Offline Boosman

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2020, 08:45:55 AM »
Switch family members to tidal family . One CD per month is the same as having access to most music(well allot at least) in CD quality or better.

I won't comment on vinyl everyone can have at least one wasteful hobby  :flame:

Iím probably oldschool in the way that I still prefer something that I physically own, something tangible, even if itís just a CD.

All hail the riff.