Source Material > Media/CDs/LPs/Lossless/DVDs/Bluray/MP3/Games, etc

Freshlyground - Ma'Cherie

(1/4) > >>

Viagara:
Bought this cd yesterday as I quite like the band(weird yes, seeing that I am from the other side of the Boerewors Curtain ;D )

Sound quality is not bad considering that its a local Sony BMG production. What tickles me is the layers of sound on most of the tracks - flute, harmonica, thumb piano, etc - very interesting.

Do bear in mind that this "type" of music is not everyone's cup of tea, but I enjoy it ;D

Shonver:
I have their CD "Nomvula". Very good music, and a good recording (not too much compression). Also, they are not category-bound. Have not listened to their latest, though.

Howz about that song about the pot-bellied guy?

--- Quote from: alphabet on September 04, 2007, 08:40:50 AM ---(weird yes, seeing that I am from the other side of the Boerewors Curtain ;D )
--- End quote ---

Which side is the other side, and which side is the right side?

Viagara:
This cd was released yesterday and yes, Potbelly is one of the songs.

I also have Nomvula and I am tempted to say that Ma'Cherie is even better quality.

DRNB:

--- Quote from: Shonver on September 04, 2007, 08:50:14 AM ---Which side is the other side, and which side is the right side?

--- End quote ---

Here's your amswer!  :D :D :D

Viagara:

--- Quote from: Norval on September 04, 2007, 09:12:42 AM ---Here's your amswer!  :D :D :D

--- End quote ---

He, he, he!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version