Your Avatar....what is it and why is it your choice ?

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marantz123

AVForums Super Veteran
Staff member
Reaction score
I was hacked once. I think it was the mods/admin...but nobody owned up. I had this lovely avatar of a Marantz girl sitting on a stack of Marantz silverware...and she graced my profile prolifically for a long time...then...bammm...someone changed her to Britney Spears from the default set of avatars available. How sad. Was devastated..but no hard feelings. I guess she showed too much skin and someone complained. What made that pic (it was from a Marantz advert) so clever was that a viewer would look at the girl, but then change focus and look at the audio gear...and then realise that they spend more focus on the gear than the girl...which was quite a powerful advert.

I could post her again, but someone might complain again.  Now I have Kermit for a while at least...maybe more acceptable...but he was involved with a gorgeous pig (had other pigs green with envy)...was hopping around a bit...lots of nights out.....all that swining and dining....and he didnt marry her.., made a swine of himself....so some controversy there.

Latest posts