Turntables FTGH

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Family_Dog

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Due to me realising that my fad for collecting vintage equipment has got somewhat out of hand, I was able to find another two turntables that I had forgotten about for giveaway to someone who might have some use for them. A condition of the give-away is that you must want to use them, not store them before selling them to others.

The first one is a Garrard SP25 Mk IV, which was a sort of mid-tier product in the 70s and was often included with the 'better than average' stereo console.

The second unit is a Direct-Drive Pioneer PL-707. I don't know much about this unit but Pioneer equipment has always been of good quality.

Both units are complete with Plinths and include cartridges with stylii, but I cannot state how good/bad these are. I have not tested the units but each of their plastic covers are in excellent condition as far as I can see. I have not yet unpacked the units for closer study, so there might still be one or two minor scratches that I have not noticed.

The photos below are not of the actual units I have but are from images found on the Internet.

Sorry, collect only.

-F_D

Attachments

• PL-707-small.jpg
    PL-707-small.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 119

Latest posts