Author Topic: Audio Analogue  (Read 17253 times)

Offline carl

Re: Audio Analogue
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2018, 09:26:12 PM »
They are really very good. You’re welcome to come over and listen....

Offline Stanp

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2018, 11:31:33 PM »
That is good to hear Carl. Thanks for the kind offer to have a listen but I live in Durban  :thumbs:

Offline Air

• Commercial Member
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Music lover and involved in industry
    • Airmusic
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2018, 06:52:09 PM »
Deon had the opportunity to spend some time with the Puccini Anniversary and his review is now available on the AVSA web.

http://www.avsa.co.za/audio-analogue-puccini-anniversary-the-sound-of-style/

Thank you, Deon, for the review. Obviously, I am very pleased to read your overall positive impressions! Here is a snippet of the review.

Audio Analogue Puccini Anniversary: Making music with finesse

There’s a certain elegance to a simple, functional design that focuses on performance rather than frippery. The original Audio Analogue Puccini integrated amplifier was a case in point – and its successor continues that tradition, while adding further sonic urge and impetus.

Offline Francois

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2019, 05:46:54 PM »
Ok, so the Maestro landed in my system.... iFi Pro and Zingali Evo Twenty 1.2's
Everybody knows the Mingda 300B Preamp with Perreaux 350p/Pass Labs 30.5/100.8 are my references. Not anymore.
I had to read and even check if there is no DSP processing in this amp. Dolby 3D or something ? How can this amplifier separate performers and instruments in such a way that when you turn your head towards the instrument it sounds louder. Exactly like in the real world. You can concentrate on individual items. but by engaging it.  :notworthy:
I listened 3x. I got people with MAD systems to come listen. Maybe I had some stroke. Or ears popped open after years..... ALAS I cant fathom it. This system somehow clicked into possibly the best system I ever heard irrespective of price.
So this weekend Im using the Maestro on B&W801's and also some Audio Physik Caldera's. It already made the Vivid G4's explode in sound. Not on the Zingali level, but very good.
Maybe I have found a true reference here....  :thinking: :thinking:
Ill explore more..
I was born analog, not digit by digit....