Source Material > Media/CDs/LPs/Lossless/DVDs/Bluray/MP3/Games, etc

Best 4K Blu-Ray Movies for Sound

<< < (10/10)

Drifter:

--- Quote from: TimbaLand on November 06, 2021, 08:01:37 AM ---Last night I watched Finch. Iím not sure if itís widely available or itís just on Apple TV but itís got very good sound. The low end will break your bones if you have bottomless subwoofers

--- End quote ---

LoL.
Agreed. I also watched Finch on Apple TV+ last night.
The Atmos soundtrack is amazing and the bass is just crazy.

There is one scene where the wind turbine is filmed from above as the blades turn. It is the most insane few seconds of bass that I have ever experienced in my room. I thought by ceiling is going to crack. I was honestly petrified. I had to turn the subwoofers down afterwards.

The film itself is okay, standard feel-good Hollywood post Apocalyptic story but Hanks' ability to captivate the audience is second to none.

Once of the best Atmos soundtracks I have recently experienced.

TimbaLand:
My room is all concrete including the ceiling and I felt like the room is breaking. Tom Hanksí performance is good as always 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽

EJC:

--- Quote from: TimbaLand on November 06, 2021, 08:44:11 AM ---My room is all concrete including the ceiling and I felt like the room is breaking. Tom Hanksí performance is good as always

--- End quote ---
Have you perhaps watched minority reportÖ sure that scene with the sonic blasters in that warehouse would have your room crumbling to pieces lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EJC:

Yup new reference disc right hereÖ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version