Author Topic: Mother City Music Faire - 25 May  (Read 2129 times)

Offline stevanbuxt

Mother City Music Faire - 25 May
« on: May 17, 2019, 09:41:31 AM »
FULL FREQUENCY SOUND will be at the MOTHER CITY MUSIC FAIRE on 25 May with some interesting rock,and other bits and bobs and most importantly a box or two of affordable original rare classical on supreme labels offering amazing classical artists and composers (string quartet, violin cello, piano etc) - Oistrakh, Du Pré, Casals, Richter, Solti, Ansermet and more). Discounts will be offered.

There are also 11 other dealers who will be sure to have some great stock. The faire has been organised by some of the best in Cape Town.

Place: Milnerton Rugby Club - Theo Marais Road
Time: 9h00 -13h00

Offline stevanbuxt

Re: Mother City Music Faire - 25 May
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 12:34:58 PM »
FULL FREQUENCY SOUND will be at the MOTHER CITY MUSIC FAIRE on 25 May with some interesting rock,and other bits and bobs and most importantly a box or two of affordable original rare classical on supreme labels offering amazing classical artists and composers (string quartet, violin cello, piano etc) - Oistrakh, Du Pré, Casals, Richter, Solti, Ansermet and more). Discounts will be offered.

There are also 11 other dealers who will be sure to have some great stock. The faire has been organised by some of the best in Cape Town.

Place: Milnerton Rugby Club - Theo Marais Road
Time: 9h00 -13h00
I will also be carrying new cork and composite cork and rubber turntable mats from 77mfgco

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Offline stevanbuxt

Re: Mother City Music Faire - 25 May
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 09:50:07 PM »
I will also be carrying new cork and composite cork and rubber turntable mats from 77mfgco

Have prepped some lovely titles, including Du Pré, Oistrach, amd some recordings from behind the iron curtain. Expect some Decca WB and other great pressings.