Author Topic: Technics SU-V3 integrated Amplifier  (Read 1182 times)

Offline marcochezzi

Re: Technics SU-V3 integrated Amplifier
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2019, 12:51:47 AM »
A special thank you to Marco Chezzi for my new amplifier - This baby really does sing very sweetly and in perfect condition.

New Class A with linear feedback - Circa 1981

Kindest

Tom

Hey Tom, very welcome, only saw the post now, guess I should log in more often... Good to see the old girl with power in her veins again, hope she muscles through for you!!  :clap: :clap:

Did you ever manage to get rid of those little marks on the faceplate Sir??

Cheers - Marco
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 12:55:07 AM by marcochezzi »

Offline marcochezzi

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2019, 01:12:11 AM »
Panasonic and Technics are sister brands....

Yep, was originally employed by National Panasonic in 86, we could not trade as simply ĎPanasonicí then thanks to the sanctions etc etc.. Anyway, Technics was Panasonicís Hi-Fi brand, with Ramsa being pro audio (big amps, mixing desks etc etc..) many beautiful things came out of that Technics stable, funny thing is that just before I left around 12 years back if not more, the marketing guruís in Japan decided to dump the Technics brand in favor of Panasonic, which in my opinion while they wonít admit it, is a move they regret to this day...

With that said, looks like they are reintroducing the brand internationally again, got to love marketing departments... Anyway, itís all distant memories now, and my memory fades more and more each day... :thinking:

Offline Tom

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2019, 02:26:33 PM »

Did you ever manage to get rid of those little marks on the faceplate Sir??

Cheers - Marco

"For the Record, We never broke up, We just took a 14 year vacation" - Glenn Frey - The Eagles. Oh My Golly Gosh... Sorry Neighbors  :clap: :clap: :clap:

Marco, This machine sings like you won't believe sir _ Thank you! you are a Rockstar

All settled in your new place? Dedicated music room sorted?  :flame:

I had an influx of radios to repair so I have not spend as much time on the cosmetics yet as I wanted too, But will get to it soon and post some pictures sir. Next in line for a polish is the Amp and the TT.  :notworthy:

Kindest
Tom
Digital Media Conversions - Preserving Memories