Preventing affirmative shopping

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisc

AVForums Grandmaster
AV Forums Supporter
Reaction score
Guy I know who presently lives in Zimbabwe bought a dilapidated house near Cavendish Square in Claremont.  I am helping with some aspects of the renovation, mainly electronics and security

Carpenter is there this morning, replacing some vrot wood in the garage door and his bakkie is parked in the drive, not more than 5 metres from where he and his 2 assistants are working

They hear a banging noise from the bakkie.  Some fellow has snapped off the lock from the canopy door and is trying to open the door.  The 3 of them leap up, and as he put it, smacked him about the face a bit.  The neighbour hears the screams and calls the SAPS.  They arrive remarkably fast and this shopper is lying on the ground pretending to be dead.  The one cop pours water from a bottle on his head and he comes back to life and runs off down the road

Drama over, but said carpenter gets a lecture for being too enthusiatic.  I told the carpenter next time to just tie him to a pole with cable-ties since this is what my builder did when we had something similar a few years back.  About 6 hours in the sun should do