VOLUMIO PRIMO

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndreVolumio

Reaction score
Hi to all , again !

For those who know me, I used to work with ALLO and now I am back here to represent VOLUMIO.
I've had great experiences and interactions on this forum and I truly believe that South Africa is a vibrant and valuable market.

I am here to assist with pre and post sales questions and anything else VOLUMIO related, so feel free to reach out and touch faith  :BWAHAHAH:

VOLUMIO:
The preferred music player software used by most audiophiles and manufacturers. Easy to use, it offers plenty of features and plug ins. A new version, myVolumio, has been released and it now offers even more features such as Tidal and Qubooz integration. Check it out!

PRIMO:
The hardware network music player / streamer recently released by Volumio.
3 in 1 outputs (analog/digital and USB)
no more DIY ,  no more RPI, no more pesky SD cards, no more connectivity issues.
Unbox, connect, set up in less than 1 min and play.
Tinkerboard brain and ESS Sabre converter.
Its a finished product that takes its place amongst your system.

MSRP 487 EUROS includes 1 year myVolumio subscription when bought from our website.

BUT, I am actively looking for ZA distributors that can supply the community.

Please share thoughts on all aspects , lets have an open discussion , I'm very interested in what you think.

PS: I would like to get a demo/review pass around unit down there. Anyone interested?
:dop:

more info:
https://volumio.org/primo/