Massdrop DarkVoice tubeamp special - 5 Days only

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curlycat

AVForums Grandmaster
AV Forums Supporter
Reaction score
I thought I'd share this because I really enjoy mine, a lot! (These don't come around often)

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/dark-voice-366se?mode=guest_open&utm_campaign=Drop%3A%20Request%20Launched&utm_source=SparkPost&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Drop%3A%20Request%20Launched&utm_content=1552140381682.588997403547358235812207&referer=34YTQ9

I mainly use mine as a tube pre-amplifier. I love the sound. It is also a good headphone amplifier, seems like the synergy with the cult Sennheiser HD6XX or HD650 is excellent. (I concur)

What I like about the amplifier, first off, it is the sound, gorgeous. It is very easy to change the sound signature with just one tube. No matching of tubes needed, no expensive quad sets needed. Just one tube... Both the preamp tubes and the power tubes are readily availiable too, so it is not crazy expensive to get NOS or other tubes. Yes, there are some that are getting scarce and very expensive.

If you are in the market for a head amp or tube pre, you would do well giving this one a chance. If I ever sell my audio kit, my DarkVoice will be one of the last items to go.

Peace!

Latest posts