NuPrime Re-launch & Early Bird Promotion

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

achim

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Over the last 2 month I received lots of requires around NuPrime products and as some of you already know - Joel Kopping left 13 Joburg a while ago.
The NuPrime brand and product line is too good not to look after them - even its not a secret that me myself - I m NOT an expert in mobile DACs, Home Theater, Multi-room
and each and every modern feature whats available. I guess there are far more experts here in our forum.

I probably or hopefully can provide to the musiclovers here with exceptional sound at my Loft or with few products at 13 Hof Street. Thats my "expertise" to combine wonderful sounding combinations in certain price categories.

So...why not running a new EARLY BIRD around NuPrime and YOU stroll on their website to find out whats new and YOU tell me what you like and going to buy at a fantastic  new 2019 EARLY BIRD PROMO....    of course this Promo would also include the bestsellers like their mobile DAC, IDA8, DAC9 and STA 9 and so on and on...but there is also lots of new products to find.

Lets open a new chapter around NuPrime...  lets collect your inputs here.....