Author Topic: Sudden series of events  (Read 575 times)

Offline Katji

Re: Sudden series of events
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2019, 03:53:00 PM »
I don't eat mushrooms, it's fungus, grown in chicken schiit :) but it sure is less risky than polony and hot dogs.

Offline stereosane

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2019, 10:25:30 PM »
Get yourself some probiotics. Read up first if you not sure, but with our modern diets and all the **** that comes with a modern lifestyle our bodies canít handle the **** we feed it daily.

Your gut is most of your immune system, when the balance of good bacteria and bad bacteria is out it can cause all sorts of health issues, we quick to forget how far gone we are from the natural food we where designed for. Iíve got an extremely sensetive stomach and most modern foods make me suffer, but since I started taking Probiotics most of my stomach problems have vanished and all of a sudden Iím getting sick less. Probiotics are proven to help with lots of ailments of the gut.

Do a bit research to see if Its for you, it could just be a case of really bad food poisoning but the Probiotics will really help. Hope you come right soon  :thumbs:

Offline LouisF

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2019, 03:17:39 PM »
I don't eat mushrooms, it's fungus, grown in chicken schiit :) but it sure is less risky than polony and hot dogs.
NO! Not chicken; HORSE!  :please:
"No matter how educated, talented, rich or cool you believe you are,
how you treat people ultimately tells all."
David Avocado Wolfe

I have learned more from people who have differed from me than from those who have agreed with me.