Excellent Service Received

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morne Coetzee

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
I would just like to give some feedback on my experience using Scott's import services. A couple of weeks back I imported some Schiitt Audio components from the USA as well as a heavy power supply from the dreaded Aliexpress. I decided to give Scott a chance and given the terrible experiences I had with anything that needs to pass through SAPO.

I obtained a quote after researching various courier options and Scott was by far the cheapest. Apart from price he was very fast in quoting me and decisive with his pricing which I found reassuring.

Communication was good throughout the process, shipping was fast from both countries and everything arrived as ordered, on time and in perfect condition.

I can't stress enough how important all these factors are when importing. Yes it may  be more expensive than your standard shipping, but really in the end it is totally worth the piece of mind.

A big thank you to Scott and his company, I can highly recommend them for all your import and shipping requirements.  :thumbs: