Author Topic: CIA issues for apology for Osama's death,  (Read 1805 times)

Online BJ

Re: CIA issues for apology for Osama's death,
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2019, 04:58:35 PM »
So the conclusion......

All CABLES ď around the globeĒ sound the same....except the flat ones🤠🤠🤠

Ooops....wrong thread :BWAHAHAH: :BWAHAHAH:
Shunyata - See No Evil; Hear No Evil

Offline Curlycat

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2019, 05:06:29 PM »
 :envy:

Offline ron g

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2019, 11:46:46 AM »
How do they explain two people crossing Antarctica last month if itís an ice wall?

the part that i don't get is why.
assuming that the earth is indeed flat, & that "they" are running this whole conspiracy to fool us into thinking that it is round, then why are "they" doing it?
it can't be cheap to run a conspiracy on this scale - what do "they" get out of it?

(i guess it shows that i am an accountant.....)
is it just me or have bitcoin people gone a bitquiet because its a bitdown? #bitter

Offline Yossarian

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2019, 02:55:18 PM »

Did you really post this to alert us or share a satirical story for humour??

"CIA Issues Posthumous Apology After New Evidence Clears Osama Bin Laden Of Involvement In 9/11 Attacks"

This is not right.
It cost millions for the operation and now a further $18 million restitution to Osama's family.

https://www.theonion.com/cia-issues-posthumous-apology-after-new-evidence-clears-1831607536

Online Katji

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2019, 10:58:16 PM »
the part that i don't get is why.
assuming that the earth is indeed flat, & that "they" are running this whole conspiracy to fool us into thinking that it is round, then why are "they" doing it?
it can't be cheap to run a conspiracy on this scale - what do "they" get out of it?

(i guess it shows that i am an accountant.....)
Aside from planets being described as spheres in the Vedas, at least 1000+ years ago. In sections dealing with astronomy and astrology. Unless the theory is that the earth planet is "flat" but all the planets are spheres.
One of the constant themes in the comments by "flat-earthers" on the NASA posts is that it's all CGI.

What do They get out of it? It's like the people obsessed with "chemtrails."  I think all they can come up with is some vague idea of "They want to make us sick," or "population reduction."  Thing is, it would be impossible to keep it secret. Some of the employees would know something about it. Even if they don't know what the stuff is, they'd have to know it is secret.  And They would have to be aliens, that are not affected by it. ...Like special reptilians?  :D
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 11:01:52 PM by Katji »

Offline JonnyP

• Gearslut Pro
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • AVForums Grandmaster
  • To the centre of the city in the night
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2019, 11:31:38 PM »
Special reptiles like in ĎVí (all the reptile overlord conspiracies started after the 1984 series)
The Philosophers have only interpreted the world in various ways.  The point, however, is to change it.

Offline Family_Dog

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • STEEL & GLASS - Everlasting Beauty!
    • Repcom 2-way Radios
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2019, 08:13:39 AM »
So if the flat earth should accidentally tilt, all the oceans will pour over the edge into deep space or a dark abyss? Better start conserving water now!

-F_D

-Eric

That Guy in South Africa...
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vintage_tube/

Offline chrisc

• Trade Count: (+133)
  • AVForums Grandmaster
  • Cape Town Hi-Fi Club - get better sound
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2019, 08:14:25 AM »
A good friend, retired now (Masters degree in Applied Science) is a conspiracy addict

He is convinced that

Barack Obama's birth certificate showing he was born in Hawaii, is fake
Michelle Obama is a man
The moon landings from 1969 were faked
The attacks on the World Trade Centre were an inside job
The twin towers that collapsed in 9/11 were demolished by the orders of the cabal surrounding Pres Bush
World finance is controlled by an association of bankers living in Lichtenstein
JFK's assassination was ordered by the CIA
Aliens have already contacted us and are contributing to technology
... and more

In order to "prove" his theories, he sent me a copy of Obama's birth certificate so "you can see for yourself"

I used to enjoy this fellow coming to see me, but his visits usually turn out to be a lecture about his latest finding

At least he agrees that the world is round.  Maybe I should be thankful for that.  At his house, he has piles of documents all around his study where he has researched this information.
The internet provides a wealth of information corroborating his ideas

« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 08:17:10 AM by chrisc »
Music is the shorthand of emotion

Offline chrisc

• AVForums Grandmaster
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2019, 08:15:02 AM »
So if the flat earth should accidentally tilt, all the oceans will pour over the edge into deep space or a dark abyss? Better start conserving water now!

-F_D

No no, you got it all wrong.  How, I don't know

Offline ron g

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2019, 03:56:46 PM »
No no, you got it all wrong.  How, I don't know

maybe it's a similar principle to filling a bucket with water, tying it to a rope & swinging it around - no water spillage even when completely upside down?

is it just me or have bitcoin people gone a bitquiet because its a bitdown? #bitter

Offline goonchild

• Trade Count: (0)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • El sueŮo de la razůn produce monstruos
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2019, 05:28:30 PM »
Special reptiles like in ĎVí (all the reptile overlord conspiracies started after the 1984 series)

Special reptiles like QE2 & co. perhaps (http://reptilianagenda.com/research/r112299b.shtml)?

Offline chrisc

• AVForums Grandmaster
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2019, 05:51:25 PM »
This one is even better.  Only $25 + pp.   The ancients "knew" how to cheat death.  However, the author says,

" To provide the new information presented in this book, the author was obliged to comply with two separate secrecy agreements specifically established to contain the release of 'sensitive information'. Therefore, some insights were not directly divulged, the main one being the 'seven things' said to have existed before the creation of the world. The Rosicrucians called them the Seven Unspeakable Secrets and the 'Legends of the Craft' or Freemasonry originally referred to them as Seven Steps of the Winding Stairs. However, ancient rabbinic tradition openly maintained that the Torah was one of those 'seven things' and the extraordinary Secret it holds made it greater than the combination of the other six secrets. The other delicate issue was the true extent of subterranean chambers below the sands of the Pyramid Plateau at Giza. Nevertheless, previously undisclosed information about the Bible, Solomon's Temple, the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx is publishable outside secrecy agreement commitments and that wisdom is revealed in this book."

http://www.hiddenmysteries.com/xcart/Secret-in-the-Bible.html

Offline Tzs503gp

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • HiFi- trust your ears- eyes lie
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2019, 07:39:18 AM »
They didn't want to turn Osama into a martyr. Parading his body to the public. Not a good idea.Even Osama's family admitted that he died. Jet fuel does melt steel beams.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Jet fuel is essentially paraffin. It doesnít burn hot enough at ambient oxygen levels, to melt steel. Add enough oxygen, and wood can melt steel beams. Itís about the oxygen- and there simply isnít enough of it at ambient concentration for paraffin or Jet A1 or any liquid fuel, to melt massive structural beams. Petrol burns much hotter than JetA1. Go chuck 2 litres in your braai, and light it. If it melts your braai, Iíll change my avatar to MORON.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 07:48:07 AM by Tzs503gp »

Offline chrisc

• AVForums Grandmaster
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2019, 08:24:52 AM »
This debate can go on and on

Whether or not jet fuel can melt steel, and bearing in mind the building was well designed and built, it nevertheless collapsed shortly after the two planes struck the buildings.   The kinetic energy from the impact was tremendous, in the second impact, which was well filmed, you can see debris exiting from the side opposite to that of the impact.  Steel or no steel, the impact weakened the structure, allowing the weight of the building above the impact zone to overwhelm the structural integrity.  There must have been several thousand tons of steel and concrete above the impact zone

And while we are about it...  Apparently more books have been written about JFK's assassination than any other subject in history.  And we seem to be no nearer the truth

Offline Tzs503gp

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • HiFi- trust your ears- eyes lie
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2019, 12:27:02 PM »
This debate can go on and on

Whether or not jet fuel can melt steel, and bearing in mind the building was well designed and built, it nevertheless collapsed shortly after the two planes struck the buildings.   The kinetic energy from the impact was tremendous, in the second impact, which was well filmed, you can see debris exiting from the side opposite to that of the impact.  Steel or no steel, the impact weakened the structure, allowing the weight of the building above the impact zone to overwhelm the structural integrity.  There must have been several thousand tons of steel and concrete above the impact zone

And while we are about it...  Apparently more books have been written about JFK's assassination than any other subject in history.  And we seem to be no nearer the truth

Hey, donít get me wrong- Iím impartial regarding the mode of collapse. I wonít however, give one inch to arguments that arenít based in fact. And the fact is: without massive amounts of forced oxygen, Jet A1 simply cannot melt steel.
The shear force of impact, and the leverage that exerted on the building, plastically deforming ( weakening) the steel struts, and beams, is as plausible an explanation as any.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 12:30:25 PM by Tzs503gp »