CPlan Audio great service

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidC

AVForums Member
AV Forums Supporter
Reaction score
I started looking for some personal audio that I can use in my travels, I spend a lot of time away from home and needed something better than the average headphones that comes with my iPhone.

I stumbled across CPlan website and there the journey started. The choices were many and I bombarded Yisroel with many questions via WhatsApp.

After many different options were presented and a couple of changes even after invoicing and payment made I decided on the Opus#11 DAC/Amp, Fiio BT3R (for when i want the convenience of not connecting the Opus) and a set of Audio Technica ATH-MSR7NC. The headphones were a slight compromise as I would have preferred open back headphones but they would not be suitable for use in aircraft when traveling, and carrying two sets of headphones was not an ideal solution. So I am traveling home next week and I cannot wait to open up and set up my new toys.

You would think that that would be the end, but its not. I kept on going back to the website to look around (I know, rookie mistake).
I then bought a Fiio M3K DAP and set of Audio Technica ATH-CKR10's for my wife.

Big thank you to CPlan and Yisroel for the patients, advice, great deals and great service, I will definitely be back for more.