Author Topic: Spring cleaning  (Read 604 times)

Offline MorneDJ

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • AVForums Veteran
Spring cleaning
« on: December 12, 2018, 01:51:37 PM »
Condition: As when I got it unless indicated.
Location: Pretoria East, only local collection as I am not going to take the risk of shipping anything
Reason: Wanna get funds for new stuff, too much stuff, wife wants space, not using it, etc, etc.
Negotiable: I am guessing prices based on a brief online search. If I am out, please let me know and I will adjust.
Details: Google is your friend ...

Pair of Sonor Audio Cappellas - Rosewood
R8,000

Emotiva XPR-5 Gen 1 (have the boxed for these)
R12,500

Sunfire TGR-3
Amazing and underrated amplifier. Forget the AV part and use this as a normal stereo amplifier, else forget about the electronics and use this as a straight 200 (185) W 7-channel power amplifier due to the separate line inputs. Note, the volume knob is still loose but this never bothered me (remote ...)
R7,500

Revel B15
Black ash finish. Very small mark on side that can be hidden with a black epoxy. Do not want to hide this. Will send photo if interested.
R10,000

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, as you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup ...

Offline arvie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • AVForums Member
Re: Spring cleaning
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 04:12:40 PM »
Condition: As when I got it unless indicated.
Location: Pretoria East, only local collection as I am not going to take the risk of shipping anything
Reason: Wanna get funds for new stuff, too much stuff, wife wants space, not using it, etc, etc.
Negotiable: I am guessing prices based on a brief online search. If I am out, please let me know and I will adjust.
Details: Google is your friend ...

Pair of Sonor Audio Cappellas - Rosewood
R8,000

R12,500

Sunfire TGR-3
Amazing and underrated amplifier. Forget the AV part and use this as a normal stereo amplifier, else forget about the electronics and use this as a straight 200 (185) W 7-channel power amplifier due to the separate line inputs. Note, the volume knob is still loose but this never bothered me (remote ...)
R7,500

Revel B15
Black ash finish. Very small mark on side that can be hidden with a black epoxy. Do not want to hide this. Will send photo if interested.
R10,000
Dibs on the Emotiva, PM incoming

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

Online Dolby

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • AVForums Grandmaster
    • Affordable Home Automation
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2018, 04:19:35 PM »
R12,500

Wow, good price !

Offline MorneDJ

• AVForums Veteran
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2018, 05:27:41 PM »
Hi all

I have a huge number of requests and pms and offers. I am also bit busy at work but will answer all. When I get time i will post pictures.

Note. The Cappellas are the box shape, not the curvy one.

Regards
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, as you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup ...

Offline PAPPA3

• Trader
  • Trade Count: (+91)
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2018, 11:03:33 PM »
Contacted you at about 11:30-12pm about the XPA off your Gumtree as. No response yet?

Offline Marsh

• AVForums Member
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2018, 11:10:27 PM »
Pm sent for Sonor Audio Cappella

Offline MorneDJ

• AVForums Veteran
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2018, 06:42:09 AM »
Mods. Please lock, I think most are sold (at least thrice over) and if the transactions fails i can repost. Response was great and i am trying to get back to all.