Forum set up question

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel Weston

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
Hi guys
I have recently rejoined the Subaru Owners Club forum which is a pay to join type forum. Since I was last a member about a year ago, the members of the club that run the forum appear to have moved away from the forum style which is very very similar to the layout here and now use from what I gather, someone in the US where everything is routed through them and then back to us.
The forum is so slow that I keep this forum open and read posts whilst I have threads still opening up on the other forum.
I just cannot believe that with SOCSA being a pay to join type forum that we could not have left the forum style as it was.
Is there someone from this forum who is directly involved with the actual running of the forum whose details I could offer up to our committee on SOCSA to share ideas and maybe give some suggestions?
If so, please drop me a PM. I love SOCSA but even after being a member again for 3 days, I (and from what I gather, many other members) are ready to pull their hair out!
Cheers
Daniel