Author Topic: Wanted, old macs. powermac G3, G4 tower, G5 Tower, Xeon towers, mac cube etc etc  (Read 273 times)

Offline dutchdog

• Trader
  • Trade Count: (+25)
Wanted, old macs. powermac G3, G4 tower, G5 Tower, Xeon towers, mac cube etc etc
Push harder than yesterday if you want tomorrow to be different.

Offline gerberma

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • AVForums Junior Member
I love these ...let me know if you come right or selling anyway as well.

Offline marcochezzi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • AVForums Junior Member
Dutch I have 2 of the silver aluminium towers, one is an early intel based unit, I think G5, the other is a original Mac processor, I am not sure of the spec but I assume G4, I also have a 23 cinema screen, the original one with the clear Perspex if you are interested??
Everything works as it should, obviously used..

Offline marcochezzi

• AVForums Junior Member
Dutch I have 2 of the silver aluminium towers, one is an early intel based unit, I think G5, the other is a original Mac processor, I am not sure of the spec but I assume G4, I also have a 23 cinema screen, the original one with the clear Perspex if you are interested??
Everything works as it should, obviously used..

Dutch apologies, they are both G5 units, one early Mac processor, one later early Intel processors..

Offline dutchdog

• Trader
Dutch apologies, they are both G5 units, one early Mac processor, one later early Intel processors..

where are you based? Its either intel or G5 but not Intel G5

Please send me a message with the modelnumbers and what you expected to get for it.

Cheers!

Offline marcochezzi

• AVForums Junior Member
Dutch, I honestly cannot even read the model number on the bottom of the casing underside my eyes are so bad..

Here some pics, obviously dusty and a little dirty but otherwise very good, R3K per box, screen make me an offer..

Offline marcochezzi

• AVForums Junior Member
Based in Kensington, JHB, Bedfordview side, not Randburg side.., welcome to come take a look.. cheers. ;)

Offline dutchdog

• Trader
Based in Kensington, JHB, Bedfordview side, not Randburg side.., welcome to come take a look.. cheers. ;)

great send me your cell via PM, I like to come view over the weekend.

The G5 looks like a dual processor G5 either the 2.0 or 2.3 version. Both processors single core.

I cant say what the intel based one is for specs

I want to come check them out both over the weekend.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 11:08:40 AM by dutchdog »

Offline marcochezzi

• AVForums Junior Member
PM sent Dutch, chat later..

Offline El Sid

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • AVForums Grandmaster

I'm also in Kensington - how many times I get calls from couriers who are in Kensington 'B' Randburg....

I now put it in the "special instructions" section for couriers  - "Kensington Johannesburg, NOT Kensington B Randburg"

Funnily enough my Dad lives in Kensington B

Offline dutchdog

• Trader
These two macs from Marco is not the model I am looking for so if anyone is interested please do contact him for them.

I am looking for a 2.5 dual processor 'quad' g5(two cores per processor) , and a later 2009 onwards xeon dual processor Mac either dual 4 core or dual 6 core, but send me the model numbers and I can say if it's the one. Thanks.

Offline gerberma

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • AVForums Junior Member
What are the specs of Marcos' machines? will be interested in the display as well.