Author Topic: Kill the projector TV's  (Read 1502 times)

Offline greglsh

Re: Kill the projector TV's
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2018, 08:17:02 PM »
Hi

I am one of the people that have the Lg OLED C7 65 inch 4k tv, The picture quality is supurb on these tv's, I was able to get this at a good discounted price and was also looking at the QLED tv's at the same time. The picture quality on the QLED was very good but I just liked the LG a bit more. I had watched many many reviews on the internet before making my choice and at the time (before the C8 came out) the vast majority of the reviewers said that the LG OLED C7 was the best TV available at the time. Have had my tv for about 5 months now and enjoy it everyday.

P.S. I also have a 120" projector which I drop down for sports, so best of both I think.

Offline Steerpike

« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2018, 02:51:44 AM »
Sitting here in the dark looking at my 4" screen it strikes me that any TV connected to an inverter and batteries is better than any other TV not connected to one.

Offline The kock

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • "I live, I Love, I slay!!" Conan the barbarian!
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2018, 09:32:01 AM »
Hi

I am one of the people that have the Lg OLED C7 65 inch 4k tv, The picture quality is supurb on these tv's, I was able to get this at a good discounted price and was also looking at the QLED tv's at the same time. The picture quality on the QLED was very good but I just liked the LG a bit more. I had watched many many reviews on the internet before making my choice and at the time (before the C8 came out) the vast majority of the reviewers said that the LG OLED C7 was the best TV available at the time. Have had my tv for about 5 months now and enjoy it everyday.

P.S. I also have a 120" projector which I drop down for sports, so best of both I think.

That sounds like a great setup and I agree gives best of both!!