New Arrivals and Specials

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

achim

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
The new and modified Unison Research Triode 25 and Simply Italy arrived...and some breathtaking beautyful Unsion Max 1 in CHERRY....as well.
Its hard to believe that those 2 great sounding amps in their price range could be improved - but yes they made another little step...

Check also on Simply Analog....very interesting Vinyl Care Sets....amazing brushes, truly simple but the best brushes I came across.... and affordable. Very good x ,as gift for others and yourself...

Some Well Tempered Turntables has to go as well... a Simplex and also my own beloved Amadeus MKII GTA with LTD Arm.  Well Tempered TTs belong to the best sounding TTs on the world market and their concept is different to most what we learned about TTs.... soundwise amazing but NOT for ANALOG BEGINNERS (even they are so incredible simple). Here in SA they are "aliens" but whoever is looking for a huuuge surprise - go for it.

rega is about to come up with a new P8 and a new Aria Phonostage.... so the last RP8/Apheta2 TT (new and sealed) and 2 "old" Aria s must go as well....here is a bargain to hunt...

Otherwise at The Loft  Tannoys Turnberrys GR and Kensingtons GR are in permanent demo ...you guys missing out on a very special experience. This little Turnberrys (+/- 120K) killing all "known" or bespoken speakers 3 times the price or more... anyway I repeat myself ;)