Reel to Reel tapes, pancakes, steel,reels & NAB adapters

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcochezzi

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
So I had to go on an emergency trip up North to Italy & found a supplier of German aftermarket reel to reel accessories, They are located about 30 minutes from where I am, and I want to take a trip out there tomorrow to see their goods, but first I will call to see if they have physical stock or if they trade purely between suppliers on the www..

Can?t really comment on their pricing being good or bad, it?s not the sort of stuff I purchase on a regular basis, but if anyone is interested in something they offer in this regard let me know and I will pick it up for you balance of forex allowing, I return to SA on all the 2nd Nov.

Their website www.musicandvideo.it - it will open as Italian but you can select english.

I?m going to purchase a few tape pancakes and a set of red one side black the other reels plus black anodized Aluminium NAB adapters for myself..

Can?t remember my imgur password so uploading images is a stuffup, but the product looks very very good..

sTF6YmW.jpg

Latest posts