Author Topic: Acer B1-A71 tablet  (Read 309 times)

Offline naughty

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • AVForums Grandmaster
Acer B1-A71 tablet
« on: October 23, 2018, 09:06:08 PM »
Price: R400
Condition: decent for its age
Shipping: add R100 for postnet to postnet at buyers risk

okay - i had this tablet and sold it to a buddy - but he used it for a while for remote control purposes and then purchased a Lenovo android tablet that i was selling so he doesnt need two so he wants me to sell this one on his behalf

i never had the original packaging so i will need to bubble wrap this and make a box for it - and i do have some carboard to be able to do that - so effectively i will definitely be able to package this one very well for shipping - the price above includes shipping so if you are in Durban and come to collect i will drop R100 from the price

the tablet uses Android 4.1.2 and if you want to use a newer firmware you will probably need to use an unofficial modded version .... though i havent done much research about this

the tablet has a a 1.2 ghz processor with 8gb of storage and 512mb of ram - it does have a microSD card slot but im not sure whats the maximum size it can recognize .... i was initially using it for foobar and Kodi remote control and i know that it is good enough for apps like that but it isnt a powerhouse tablet since right now its basically only going to handle very few apps so at R400 it is priced for that purpose (ie its a cheap tablet for easy tasks)

i will add pics once i take them

Offline naughty

• AVForums Grandmaster
Re: Acer B1-A71 tablet
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2018, 09:25:21 AM »
okay people - here are the pics i promised from above

Front face of the tablet while its switched off - the marks on the face are fingerprints and not scratches - sorry for the reflection of the ceiling fan and the camera

Rear of the tablet

tablet while its charging - so you can see it working (more-or-less) .... it is working and i have done the factory reset so its ready to go - you will just need to charge and enter your google account details and its ready to go .... one charge lasts around 4 to 5 hours - which is normal as per devices from that particular time

« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 09:28:14 AM by naughty »

Offline naughty

• AVForums Grandmaster
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 03:50:50 PM »
BUMP

Offline peterc

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • AVForums Veteran
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 04:42:14 PM »
Hi Naughty

Is this still available?

Thx Peter

Offline naughty

• AVForums Grandmaster
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2018, 04:56:44 PM »
Hi Naughty

Is this still available?

Thx Peter

Hi Peter

it is still available

Offline peterc

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • AVForums Veteran
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2018, 09:00:58 PM »
I'll take it, please PM me your bank details.

Thx Peter

Offline naughty

• AVForums Grandmaster
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2018, 12:09:38 AM »
details sent in PM thanks

Offline naughty

• AVForums Grandmaster
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2018, 11:04:56 AM »
okay - this one is officially sold - its been sent and i received notification of payment from my bank so mods can close this one thanks