Author Topic: Sneak peak into Bentley Acoustics 200 series  (Read 1246 times)

Offline kenvanraas

Re: Sneak peak into Bentley Acoustics 200 series
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2018, 11:34:31 PM »
Cool,I get it... :thumbs:
(It does make sense....,your goal )

Offline kenvanraas

« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2018, 11:39:15 PM »
(and the twisty stands looks crap anyway :facepalm:)

Offline Katji

« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2018, 11:39:07 AM »
One of the worst stand designs I've ever seen.   ...Send the designer back to [haute couture] fashion world.

Offline Dreamerm6

« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2018, 12:24:24 PM »
See that's exactly the problem. One guy loves the twisty stands another hates it. Can't satisfy everyone with one range of speakers.
So some will love the feet. Others will hate it. Bit at the end of the day you are buying the speakers for what they sound like more than anything..
Like these stands : I love them but at R1000 per set after DHL and taxes it would increase retail by R3000.

https://www.kjfaudio.com/product/set-of-4-outrigger-speaker-spikes/

Offline Dreamerm6

« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2018, 12:27:55 PM »
?

Not everyone comes on the forum then goes to Bentley acoustics personal link to read new developments, but under general everyone sees it.. Not my forum not my rules so I guess it's all good...

Offline naughty

« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2018, 05:18:09 PM »
Not everyone comes on the forum then goes to Bentley acoustics personal link to read new developments, but under general everyone sees it.. Not my forum not my rules so I guess it's all good...

most people dont bother to browse to sections - most people using the forum have figured out the trick of just clicking on "Show unread posts since last visit." up on the top left - and any new thread or even old threads with new replies show up and due to cookies it ignores stuff that you have already read

i found your posts pretty easily without having to go to the Bentley Acoustics section but to be fair i dont specifically go to any section at all - just to those new unread posts since my last visit - it saves me from wading through stuff i already saw but everything new is there - so it doesnt really matter where in the forum the thread is located - a majority of people who are active in the forum will still see it - this will keep working as long as the cookies in your browser are up-to-date

Offline Dreamerm6

« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2018, 10:23:39 PM »
most people dont bother to browse to sections - most people using the forum have figured out the trick of just clicking on "Show unread posts since last visit." up on the top left - and any new thread or even old threads with new replies show up and due to cookies it ignores stuff that you have already read

i found your posts pretty easily without having to go to the Bentley Acoustics section but to be fair i dont specifically go to any section at all - just to those new unread posts since my last visit - it saves me from wading through stuff i already saw but everything new is there - so it doesnt really matter where in the forum the thread is located - a majority of people who are active in the forum will still see it - this will keep working as long as the cookies in your browser are up-to-date

Good news!!

Offline BiZKiT

« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2018, 04:37:46 AM »
having them for a week now they are very good. The black drivers work and you dont even see them its almost look like there is a grill on even without. Still coming with new ideas here and there but they are ready for demo with me or Vaughan. You will be very surprised :dop: