Audio and Video Talk > Computers & Networking

I stopped using Google today....

(1/9) > >>

oNyX:
After watching this video

The video is quite self-explanatory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZBa5-wFAfQ

Trompie67:
I wonder if he appreciates the irony of using a google platform to rally against the evil monopoly called google?  :ROFLMAO:

Whilst what he states may have some elements of truth, it also has the makings of a fine conspiracy theory.

zer0:
I thought you stopped because you got married :whistler:

oNyX:

--- Quote from: Trompie67 on October 08, 2018, 12:28:23 AM ---I wonder if he appreciates the irony of using a google platform to rally against the evil monopoly called google?  :ROFLMAO:

Whilst what he states may have some elements of truth, it also has the makings of a fine conspiracy theory.

--- End quote ---

Certainly no conspiracy theory. Strange things are going on at Google.

Google+ is dead because of a security flaw

Google sued over tracking user location amid privacy concerns

Google says it's not reading your Gmail, except when it does...

Google managers kept blacklists of conservative employees and one manager considered holding 'trials,' a new lawsuit alleges

Google appeals its $5 billion EU antitrust fine

Google says anything flowing across open WiFi is fair game

Users balk as Chrome 69 forcibly signs them into the browser

Google 'working on censored search engine' for China

--- Quote from: zer0 on October 08, 2018, 08:58:51 AM ---I thought you stopped because you got married :whistler:

--- End quote ---

I was married to Google. It's time for me to file a divorce.

I stopped using Google Search, stopped using Google DNS. Moving all my accounts away from Gmail. Disabled all Google-based products on my Android, I will be buying my Android phones 2nd hand from now on. I guess I'm actively boycotting them now. There is a huge movement of people in Germany attempting to stop Google.

F*** off Google - Don't let Google take over Berlin!

Trompie67:
The price paid for getting things for free.

I purely use Gmail as a backup, every one of my Outlook email accounts inbox is duplicated to a gmail account. Has proven invaluable on a number of occasions.

I'm interested as to how you disable google on your phone. The basic OS is google made & created, so without the google account where do you get apps from? What OS do use?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version