Compliments:HiFi Installations,Centurion

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

santoshlv426

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
After 17 years following my first Hi Fi, I decided to purchase the second, and last, in a market that has changed substantially during that period, from my loved stereo to one being dominated by Home Theatre LCD?s and Plasma?s, AV receivers and multi channel speakers.

I decided to go the old route and listen carefully before making a decision and due to its quiet and private location (not in a mall), chose Hi Fi Installations Centurion as the first port of call, and glad I did for it was a most pleasant experience. 

I express my sincere thanks to Bobby Blaine at Hi Fi Installations for his advice, patience and genuine interest in helping me put together a superb stereo based system.  We had agreed that stereo listening in 2010 is rare! Bobby helped in matching speakers and amplifiers both from stocked and non-stocked components, the latter of which had to be brought in. This ?special request? of mine for some rather expensive gear was accommodated due to Bobby?s reputation and respect by his colleagues in the industry. 

Finally, following a comparison of 9 Amplifiers, 5 pairs of speakers and 3 retailers (Hi Fi Installations included), the decision was made.

This level of service and dedication to individual needs is rare in today?s environment. True stereo fans and retailers are a dying breed and I wish that Bobby and his colleagues at Hi Fi Installations Centurion continue the dedication to the industry and go from strength to strength.

Santosh Gunpath