Author Topic: Best Friends and Pets  (Read 13235 times)

Offline Wim

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • AVForums Veteran
Re: Best Friends and Pets
« Reply #75 on: December 06, 2019, 09:57:23 PM »
I agree, the three "wide-bodies" looks planted. My three eventually moved, however, I would not be surprised if it is status quo on couch number 2! 

Offline Family_Dog

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • Real Amplifiers Glow in the Dark.
    • Repcom 2-way Radios
« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2019, 10:07:28 PM »
The three pooches on my couch are now outside, potty time, and then when I let them in they know it is snacktime, each gets a Beano dog biscuit. Then it's off to bed where they adorn yet another leather couch... 

It's a dog's life.

-F_D

-Eric

That Guy in South Africa...
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vintage_tube/

Offline macca

• Trade Count: (0)
  • AVForums Member
« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2020, 11:47:01 AM »
My companions and I setting up the new TV and listening to some tunes

Offline CAD

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • AVForums Grandmaster
  • Keep Calm,Be Quiet and Listen to the Music
« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2020, 12:49:39 PM »
 :)  :2thumbs:
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Offline Swindlehurstguy

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • Portapussy
« Reply #79 on: January 12, 2020, 02:15:53 AM »
How do these buggers know?!! I get home and have visions of plonking down on the couch to watch some sevens and this is what greets me...

How do you kick them off? Too many guilty looks. Now I am sitting on the chair waiting for one, preferably the cat, to move. This is by far the best couch for some tv watching.

[/quote

On this note I had to comment... we used to have this gorgeous Persian, his name was Brown, he was just one very special animal, in any case he had a trip to the vet for one or other reason and when he came back he was not a happy cat. This being the case, because he had settled on my side of the bed I felt terrible at the thought of kicking him off... he was drooling and the effects of the sedation after his opp were such that I really felt sorry for the guy. I took it upon myself to sleep on the floor next to the bed while he and my wife slept on the bed... she still teases me about being such a softy when it comes to our cats. I suppose only an animal lover would get this.

Offline Family_Dog

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • Real Amplifiers Glow in the Dark.
    • Repcom 2-way Radios
« Reply #80 on: January 12, 2020, 09:43:58 AM »
I watched the movie "Hotel for Dogs" last night, two orphan kids who had to hide their little mongrel from their foster parents who were not animal lovers. After many mishaps with the Council Dog Catcher, they found an abandoned hotel and fixed this up for their mutt, named 'Friday'.

As the movie progressed, the kids gained a bunch of friends who helped them in this but the number of dogs swelled to close to 100 mutts. How they got these mutts to do what they did in the film is incredible. Of course, the film added on a happy note and was worth a few chuckles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VpnyeBKzGo

-F_D

-Eric

That Guy in South Africa...
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vintage_tube/