Shout out to HiPhibian & Croak Audio for helping out a complete vinyl N00b

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoziNic

AVForums Super Veteran
AV Forums Supporter
Reaction score
So I Pulled the trigger on an Edwards Audio Apprentice Lite & MM from one of the forum members today. Excitedly took the package home and eagerly began carefully opening up the boxes reading the instructions on the MM I?m sorted with the MM & move onto the TT, as I?m unpacking and reading through the instructions I can?t seem to unhook the arm and don?t want to force it, I jiggle here & there, see the belt that needs to be put in but the instructions don?t say put the belt on...having removed the cardboard piece between the player I pull it all the ya out by accident and the thing then doesn?t go back in it keeps popping out (& it was at his moment that I freaked out...I thought I?d broke this brand new awesome TT! My first TT! And decide to call HiPhibian and revert to chatting via what?s app my utter fears and distasteous start into Vinyl.

I just wanted to say thank you for your help HiPhibian, you could?ve told me to go jump having not purchased the unit from you, but he helped, belayed my fears and complete noob ness!

TT is now running and sounding amazing! I will be sure to get in touch for future upgrades and sen as much vinyl business as possible your way! Thank you Sir!