Poll

Yay or nay?

Yay
Nay

Author Topic: Legalization: Yay or nay  (Read 1211 times)

Offline JonnyP

• Gearslut Pro
  • Trade Count: (+39)
  • AVForums Grandmaster
  • To the centre of the city in the night
Re: Legalization: Yay or nay
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2018, 06:17:39 PM »
I believe it is possible to buy them online in a variety of strains or so I am lead to believe by acquaintances who blaze at 4:20
Are you waiting for loneliness to paralyse? Are you waiting for sister midnight to anaesthetise?

Offline 2wice

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2018, 05:09:48 PM »

Offline andredt

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2018, 05:00:05 AM »
I have recieved offical police communication this morning passed down to clusters sighned my mangena that no person are to be arrested for less that 3kg of boom. Thats quite a bit for consumption im my opinion.
For the love of music.
B&W Rotel Marantz H&K Micro Seiki

Offline AlienLlama

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2018, 07:31:55 AM »
I have recieved offical police communication this morning passed down to clusters sighned my mangena that no person are to be arrested for less that 3kg of boom. Thats quite a bit for consumption im my opinion.
3kg is extremely excessive. 10G should be enough. They are definitely looking to help the small farmer/producer.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Offline Toxxyc

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2018, 07:47:59 AM »
Guys, don't just blindly pluck the seed from your cheap-ass bankie and stick them in the ground, please.  You'll be disappointed.  I don't know much about weed (not a personal user or grower) but got friends who do the bit to quite some extent.  Anyway, cannabis is a diecious plant, in other words it has male and female plants.  Unless you want to reproduce the plants (produce viable seeds), you don't need male plants at all.  Female plants are the ones who produce the flower you ultimately want to consume.

Online shops will sell proper seeds from proper strains, along with instructions, according to your needs.  Female seeds are obviously significantly more expensive since they produce "the goods", but both types of plants need to be kept in grow rooms on timers.  That way you can control light to the plants and control their yield reliably.  There's no use in planting a handful of seeds only to end up with 2 females producing sub-par weed for 2 weeks of the year because you didn't control the light/soil/nutrients correctly.

Plan correctly and you'll go far.  Considering we're clear up to 3kg, you can develop one hell of a yield.  3kg is about 3,000 fat joints, to give perspective, and if that's good quality MJ, even better :P

Offline JonnyP

• Gearslut Pro
  • Trade Count: (+39)
  • AVForums Grandmaster
  • To the centre of the city in the night
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2018, 07:57:17 AM »
You can get well goofed for a year on that!
Are you waiting for loneliness to paralyse? Are you waiting for sister midnight to anaesthetise?

Offline Toxxyc

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2018, 08:07:50 AM »
Dude I know a quite dedicated pothead and he doesn't even do half that in a year's time :P

Offline 2wice

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2018, 08:11:58 AM »
I hope the oil will be more available now at a reasonable price, it could replace a significant set of chronic meds.

Online chrisc

• Trade Count: (+124)
  • AVForums Grandmaster
  • Cape Town Hi-Fi Club - get better sound
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2018, 08:28:15 AM »
My gardener says you can enquire at a Shell Service Station outside Heideveld in CT.    The other place is the taxi parking at Wynberg station.  Both dodgy areas.  He knew about male and female plants
Even duct tape can’t fix stupid… but it can muffle the sound

Offline Atjan

« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2018, 11:45:54 PM »
I love how many know the details of growing weed, but reportedly do not consume themselves.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

It's only hifi people....

Offline pwatts

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2018, 12:25:25 PM »
I love how many know the details of growing weed, but reportedly do not consume themselves.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Way up there with how nobody voted for the Nats back in the day ;)

Offline legro

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2018, 06:53:39 PM »
Don't know much about the growing ( it's a weed, after all ) but certainly did try it.

Wanted to enhance the" music listening experience " - yeah, I'm THAT nerdy.

Did diddlysquat, so, well, back to the whiskey and red wine.

Not a fan.

But can attest that its possible uses in medicine increasing by the day.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 06:56:10 PM by legro »

Offline JoziNic

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2018, 06:59:40 PM »

This works out to roughly 8grams a day for a year per person per household
This stereo record cannot be played on old tin boxes no matter what they are fitted with. If you are in possession of such equipment please hand it into the nearest police station

Offline AlienLlama

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2018, 07:05:14 PM »
Don't know much about the growing ( it's a weed, after all ) but certainly did try it.

Wanted to enhance the" music listening experience " - yeah, I'm THAT nerdy.

Did diddlysquat, so, well, back to the whiskey and red wine.

Not a fan.

But can attest that its possible uses in medicine increasing by the day.
Quality? Smoking technique? Amount used? Type of strain?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Offline chrisflex

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2018, 07:11:31 PM »
Lots of Astral Traveling to Swaziland...
~ music is imagination given instrumentation ~