YG Acoustic Carmel

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tzs503gp

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
I?ve lived with these speakers for two weeks now. I?ve wanted to say something on the forum about them, but I don?t know how to bring it across without sounding like ?look at me?.

All I actually want to say is: Listen fools!!! There is a pair for sale at Francois?. What are you actually thinking?!?! Go buy them!!

Seriously, they are FANTASTIC. I?m running them on a Rotel amp. I?m using QED Silver anniversary biwired. Nothing out of reach of the ordinary man. I?ve EQ?d my source +2db at the bottom two octaves, and -2,5db at the higher three octaves. Just to balance out my room response.

I?ve recently listened to many speakers in the 50k to 80k price range, new. If you?re after a serious listeners speaker in that range, look no further. They?re not party speakers. They don?t shake the room below 45hz. What they do, is take your breath away, on voices, strings, wind, brass and percussion. They separate those instruments and voices, in a way I?ve never experienced in my system before. They present the walls of the venue, on large scale recordings. They reveal things in pop and rock music I?ve listened to a thousand times, but never heard.

They are very special speakers. I?ll never part with them.

Latest posts