Kelloggs ruins ricecrispies and coco pops in favour of more sugar and GMO.

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 15496

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
Kelloggs ruins ricecrispies and coco pops in favour of more sugar and GMO.

If you might have noticed by buying the wrong product, Kelloggs have ruined the recipe and favorite breakfast of many kids and adults alike.

They have:

Switched from popped rice to GMO MULTIGRAIN, for a healthier meal they say. They also doubled the sugar content with more GMO corn sirup. Adding a vanilla tasting one to compensate in almost an identical box. I bought Picknpay whole old stock. Until. It is changed back no more Kelloggs for me.

The result:

An awe full cardboard tasting concoction that does not crisp, crackle and pop anymore.

Because it was rice I knew there was no GMO corn. I also liked the low sugar content.

All that is now ruined. Whoever authorized this change should be fired on the spot.

Kelloggs, you messed up big time and the fb replies of thousands of mothers speak for them selves. The only thing you reply is:

We appreciate your feedback. Well. We don't appreciate your products anymore. Feedback and comments can be read here:.

https://m.facebook.com/KelloggsSA/