Makro SA Once-off Special Deal!

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Willemse

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
My fellow forumites... times are tough, and we could all use a little bit of a saving here and there on our monthly expenses. (so we can buy the things we really want - right?)

So... here is a one time offer for those registered with me BEFORE close of day, Tuesday 21st of August 2018.

Hang on, hang on... there is a catch. In order to qualify, you HAVE to register your Makro membership, both with me, AND on the "MCard" cellphone App. Once registered on the App, your Makro card will now be a digital one on your phone, which you will use when paying at our tills.

Right, so this special deal will be on the things we all hate spending money on... LIVING EXPENSES! The deal will be for all participants from the forum who have adhered to the request above, and will be for ONE WEEKEND ONLY! Specifically, Saturday the 25th, and Sunday the 26th of August 2018. The offer applies to ALL grocery products - from Food items, to Household cleaning products, Pet section, Fresh Meat and Perishables... basically EVERYTHING on the "Groceries" side of our stores countrywide.

Now bear in mind the Makro proposition on groceries - that we strive at all times to be approximately 10% cheaper on a typical basket of household goods in comparison to shopping elsewhere.

What I'm offering is a further 10% of the value of whatever grocery items you purchase on this specific weekend, paid back into your e-wallets (part of the App) to be spent whenever you again shop at a Makro store. (Please note this is in-store only, and not available for online purchases)

This cash back will be paid into your e-wallets in the following week, and will notify you on your phone once in!

How does that sound?

Those unregistered can continue to register with me at [email protected] until the cut-off date, and PLEASE remember to register yourself on the Mcard App to qualify. Those registered with me already have no need to do so again. New registrations, please remember to include the following on your email:

Name and Surname
Forum Name
Cell number
Email address

Please ensure that the digital card number on your App corresponds with the card number you have registered with me. If not, please contact me via mail to sort out.

Thanks all!

J.