Classifieds ** You require a post count of 50 before you may sell goods in Classifieds.** > AV Items: Trader sales

Hammond AO43 Mono blocks

(1/2) > >>

Michon:
Item: Hammond A043 monoblocks
Price: Open to trades to the value of around R2500. Speakers, cables, amps, headphone kit, etc. I'm also willing to adjust with cash in either direction.
Condition: Working, but pulled straight from two Hammond organs and been in storage since then. They could probably do with recapping and modding so this should go to someone that is comfortable working on these or will send them to someone that is. All valves included. The one monoblock is dark grey and the other is light grey.
Shipping: Yes.

JonnyP:
Shame to see the guts of a Hammond organ.  Captain Morgan from Viz would be most disappointed.  Still got my ‘Hammond organ Top of the Pops tapes somewhere’ (the intersection of kitsch and just damned weird)

JohnnyIC:
There's a guy in Bloemfontein who does restorations on Hammond organs and Leslie speakers, he might be keen on these. I don't know him personally but he's a member on the SA Music Instruments Store FB group.

Michon:
Haha I bought them from him. Couriered them here, but I haven’t even looked at them since.

Michon:

--- Quote from: JonnyP on July 30, 2018, 10:52:16 PM ---Still got my ‘Hammond organ Top of the Pops tapes somewhere’ (the intersection of kitsch and just damned weird)

--- End quote ---

hahaha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version