Sucker for punishment

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel Weston

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
It's been almost two weeks of almost continuous ripping from cd to laptop across to Mede8er and I am glad to report that I have at last reached the end of the alphabet and only have the pesky batch of compilation cds to plough through and then I'm done. The worst part with the compilations is that WMP doesn't pick up the compilation album info and neither is their web search function helping either so it's edit each track as you go. I curse the day I purchased those 6cd 'Best of 80's' and 6cd 'Best of etc etc' sets :mad:

I will be VERY glad once this is over and I am already thinking about getting a hard drive to back up my hard drive! Incidentally, I have copied every cd across in WAV and have been using the highest quality rip setting and I must say that the sound reproduction through the Mede8er is really really good. Electronic music sounds er, well, electronic and my rock stuff really sounds good! I'm close to 400 cds transferred and its taken up about 250 gig of space so far.....

I can only pray that it's easier to rip my movies ;D

Have a great weekend everyone!