Re flirting with the French

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Air

AVForums Super Veteran
AV Forums Supporter
Reaction score
Seeing that it is Bastille day and that tomorrow is the final between French( the last remaining African team in the world cup) and Croatia I thought I should show my support for the French.

I have been flirting with a French brand for the past few weeks... It is no secret that I have an affinity for the Italian products..but over the years I have often flirted with the French. It goes a long way back, even as far as 1995.

This time around my motivation is in line with the values of Libert?, ?galit?, fraternit?, which incidentally I personally support right to the core and to the full of implications of it.

I realise that French brands are not popular in SA but wonder if formites have experiences that they care to share?

Can you also guess what the brand it that I am flirting with? (If you get it correct I will reward the individual with an extra discount if I decide to go ahead with the relationship)

So ?la F?te du 14 Juliet'! to all the French around and to those who hope they win tomorrow.

Latest posts