Preferred Headphones for 'relaxed' listening?

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pandaattack

AVForums Member
Reaction score
As some of you might know, I am very new to the headphone and audio game. Although I have been listening to sounds my entire life. (hah, please laugh at my joke...)

After watching and reading many reviews, spending a few hours at Scubadude's house listening through his collection of headphones... I could not decide which one I would use for an entire day's worth of sounds.

Let me get to my point, I caught myself really enjoying, and I mean really enjoying my Bose SoundTrue II last night... Not paying much attention to the music, but just letting it be there in the background while I browsed the web etc. And I realised people rarely post their 'relaxed headphone' preferences... Maybe I am just such an audio newbie that there is no real difference between relaxed listening and analytical listening.

So, what headphones do you use/recommend when you listen to music? (..instead of LISTENING to music.)